Grace Lutheran Church and School
1. Godís Stewards are Godís Stewards.
2. Godís Stewards are Managers, NOT Owners.
3. Godís Stewards are Saints and Sinners.
4. Godís Stewards are uniquely Singular, yet profoundly Plural.
5. Godís Stewards are IN the World, but not OF the World.
6. Godís Stewards are Loved and Loving.
7. Godís Stewards are Served and Serving.
8. Godís Stewards live with an Awareness of the Present and Future, of Time and Eternity.
To inquire about Stewardship programs contact
The membersí responsibility for congregational leadership is a distinctive characteristic of the LCMS. Power is vested in votersí assemblies, generally comprised of adults of voting age. With the few exceptions of called and paid staff, Grace is a volunteer run church.
Our Voters Assembly has delegated its authority for various areas of responsibility as listed under the tab above.